Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SELF PORTRAITS


I tried making the texture photo show up a little different. There is actually trees in the background, but it didn't show up as much with overlay.

I tired going for a little more serious photo, so this was actually the best I could do without laughing. 
I really love, love looking at clouds. Reminds me of fluffy things obviously since clouds look fluffy. 

I was actually doing math homework when the camera took a photo. I liked how the shade of the paper was different throughout the whole page.
I accidentally set the time to go before i was ready, so it snapped a picture of me running a hand through my hair. I really liked how my hair looked in this.
I really like how this one turned out. It shows a lot of texture in my hair and of the rabbit. Also, the shadows on the wall turned out pretty cool.
This one was actually taken accidentally, but I liked how it turned out. It shows that sometimes I just like to doze off, or i just get distracted easily.

I love reading. I actually have not finished this book yet, but I hope to do that soon. I was running out of ideas and decided to just pop up behind a book!

I really love stuffed animals. I have a lot on top of my shelf. I've had this rabbit since I was about 3 or 4 so I just grabbed it and took a picture with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment