Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PORTRAITS

This is my mom. My mom actually gave me most of the ideas of what to take and what poses she should do. She grabbed my old glasses off of my night stand and put them on. She actually didn't like this photo, but I loved it.

This is Angelica. We were walking to her mom's car when I noticed there were tons of leaves  so I had her do some poses. I told her to make some sort of face and this is what she came up with.

I love how the the trees and leaves turned out in this one. I told her to do her famous pose and she did her peace sigh pose. It's really an inside joke actually.

Angelica came over to get her hair cut by my mom, and while we were waiting she was playing n my piano. So of course I had to snap a few pictures. She kept laughing and telling me not to take pictures.

Here's my mom again! I told her to look off into the distance and this is what she did. I told her not to smile while she did it and of course she did! 

Here's my favorite picture of her again. This one is in black and white. I remember sitting in my room with her and she said if I wanted to keep this photo to at least make it black and white so she looked nicer. 

I love absolutely everything about this photo. How her clothes turned out, and how the leaves were. Just everything.

I really liked this one for some reason. Just Angelica playing on the  piano.

Here's the sepia version of my mom in her "deep thoughts". 

Cross process version of Angelica and her funny face. I love how the leaves turned out in this photo. I also love her facial expression too.

No comments:

Post a Comment