Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tilt shift

This picture was taken in the Tualatin commons. There were tons of baby ducks that day! Also, in the background of the blurred part, those dots are actually ducks.

I took this picture while I was at Sea world in San Diego. I actually got pretty close to them. I would've walked up closer, but I didn't want to keep my family waiting.

This picture turned out pretty good. I took it while I stood on one of the benches in the school parking lot. Let's just say the benches aren't very good to be stood on since they're wobbly.





I actually really like this picture. I was trying to take a picture of a bird before it flew off, then I saw a bus parked. The thing is though I didn't realize that there was a person sitting in the drivers' seat though.

I took this picture when we were picking up my great grandma and great uncle at the airport. I was hoping to get a better shot, but I couldn't since we were in such a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment