Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Macro Pics!


I had a very difficult time getting the crayons to stand properly since my hands were shaky. Plus, it was raining so the lighting was pretty dark. I wanted to do the whole box, but some crayon tops were pretty flat.
For this photo, I was running out of ideas so I decided to grab a book, flip to a random page, and take a picture. Things went wrong in photoshop with the burn tool because it started to look like the book was actually burned in the corner, but I liked the way it looked.

So this is a feather. When I looked back in my photos on my iTouch, I thought it was a leaf. But nope. it's actually a feather. It actually looked pretty gross in person, but cool on camera.

This picture was actually taken a few months back. I had taken it in Las Vegas, Nevada. We were walking in the hotel's garden, so I quickly grabbed a camera and snapped a shot.

I think the texture of this tree looked pretty cool on camera. I like how mostly the cent was bright and the rest of the tree was a darker shade.

I'm not really sure what to call this, but I like how it's mostly blurred and you can see the grass pretty well.

These are my beat up ear buds. They're beat up because as you can see the top of the closest one is ripped off. Also, I accidentally pulled the cord apart.

I thought this leaf was pretty, so naturally I took a picture of it. Although it's pretty blurry, I still really liked how it turned out.

This photo was taken in 8th grade when I was on yearbook. Yes it was the school's camera, yes I put it on a thumb drive  so I could keep the picture. It was a beautiful day when I took this. I was scared that the turtle would start moving away when I got closer to it.

I really like photos of water drops, so I took a picture of my empty water bottle. Which of course had water drops on the inside. I like how it was foggy on the inside also.


No comments:

Post a Comment